Every Therma-Fuser™ diffuser is a VAV zone of temperature control providing pleasing comfort. The built-in thermostat senses average room air temperature from a sample of air induced into the unit. It controls airflow to precisely match the comfort requirements of the room or portion of the room served. Occupants breathe easier knowing that their personal temperature choice is concealed and will not be changed by someone else.
Request a Quote
- Model: TL Linear Therma-Fuser Diffuser
- Type: C VAV cooling only, CW VAV cooling plus warm up, D Manually adjustable diffuser, RAD Return air, ducted, RAP Return air, plenum
- Nominal Length: 24, 36, 48 or 60 in. (72 in. available for Type-RAP only.) 600, 900, 1200 and 1500 mm lengths are available to fit metric ceilings.
- 1-slot, 2-slot, 4-slot
- 1-way, 2-way
- S Standard, O Opposite, R Top Rectangular
- Remote Adjust: A1 or A1M for Digital Wall Adjuster. (A2 for 4-slot)
- I Internal insulation
- Sensor: SMCS for SMC or SENSOR for 3rd party
- AC-TL-HCF for Hard Ceiling, AC-TL-TEG1 for tegular 9/16″ T-Bar (requires + TEG end-angles), and for thin metal tiles use + MP end-angles