Air-to-Air Heat Exchanger
The ACT Air-to-Air Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger (AAHX) shall be part number series ACT-HP-ERS as manufactured by Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc.
Request a Quote
The ACT Air-to-Air Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger (AAHX) shall be part number series ACT-HP-ERS as manufactured by Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc. The heat pipe shall transfer heat between the outgoing and incoming airstreams in a counter flow arrangement, and shall be labeled for direction of airflow, noting inlets and outlets of exhaust and supply.
The heat pipe heat exchanger shall be a passive device, requiring no other means for heat transfer, and shall be capable of operating at temperatures ranging from -50°F minimum to 180°F maximum.
The Air-to-Air Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger working fluid refrigerant shall be selected on the basis of heat pipe operating temperature and compatibility with heat pipe tube material. Heat pipe heat exchanger refrigerant used shall be classified as ASHRAE safety
- Heat Pipe Material: Copper or Aluminum
- Fins Copper or Aluminum
- Protective Coating: Specified by application Heresite, E-Coat, Iridite, Tin plate Hot Dip Galvanized, Nickel plate
- System Working Fluid: R-134a
- Operating Temperatures: Specified by design
- ASHRAE Standard 62.1 Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor air Quality
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1 Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low Rise Residential Buildings
- ASHRAE 189.1Standard for the Design of High-Performance green Buildings
- Energy Policy Act 2005: Green Building Performance
- LEED Points possible for; Energy and Atmosphere, Indoor Environmental Air Quality, Innovation in design
- ISO 5000: Energy Management Standard: public and private sector organizations with management strategies